read the printed word!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Meme'd

This is new for me ... I was "tagged" so now I'm required to answer these questions on my blog ... hmmm ... given that the blog audience is so unpredictable, even questioning its very existence at times, I see no need to be candid. I mean really, what ARE you going to do with my answers?
.
1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life? (Note: That I will admit to on my blog)
.
Hah! There's the all important caveat "That I will admit to on my blog." Yep, like I will admit to ...(1) taking the clothes out of the dryer and dumping them on the folding space and not folding them, therefore leaving a pile of clean but wrinkled clothes from which to choose my outfit for church. Not real smart, and since I do it on a regular basis, as in more than three times, that counts for numbers (2) and (3) as well.
.
2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
.
At the current moment, the smallest person in this household is running around naked and yelling, possibly waking the next smallest person, and since he's not wearing a diaper I'm hoping he doesn't have to pee since I hear him in my bedroom right now. That's it, pee has the most influence on my life right now.
.
3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick?
.
Right now ... hmmm... do they have to be dead? Cause I'd really like to have dinner with Queen Latifah, really. She always has that great big smile on her face, like she's having the most fun with life. OK, four more people have to join us, that's cool ... Thomas Jefferson and Julia Ward Howe, and my grandmother, Ruth Howe, hmmm do we need another guy to balance Mr. Jefferson? How about ... Aristotle. Yep, that would be a fun bunch. Bring plenty of wine.
.
4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
.
1. World Peace
2. End World Hunger and Poverty
3. Free Healthcare

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
.
regret: 1. perfect sunny weather year round, and 2. more trees to block out all the house farms
avoid: 1. Home Depot and 2. Target (soon we'll have a Wal Mart to avoid, too!)
.
6. Name one event that has changed your life.
.
The birth of my first son. Becoming a mother changed everything. And nothing.
.
7. Tag 3 people.
.
I'm going to have to think about that ... I don't usually comment on the blogs I read too much, so they don't really know how much I read them, unless they check my own links, which I haven't updated in like, forever!
Probably Shirley, Kai, and Heather ... I must make sure I have their links right, first.

3 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Good answers!

Kelly Pollard said...

Can I join your dinner table? I'll bring the extra wine...

Kelly

Patti said...

Of course, the more the merrier!

Better yet, consider yourself tagged and now you answer these questions on your blog!