read the printed word!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Opposite Meme

No tagging, just take it and run with it. I did ... from running2ks.blogsome.com
Post in comments, or a link to your blog, if you do. Just have a little fun with it!
.
My least favorite thing to eat/drink: asparagus/root beer
My favorite thing to eat/drink: dark chocolate, coffee
.
My least favorite type of restaurant(s): fast food
My favorite type of restaurant(s): Pizza joint (not chain)
.
My least favorite time of day/day of week: evening/Sunday
My favorite time of day/day of week: early morning/Saturday
.
My least favorite season: late fall
My favorite season: summer
.
Color I like least: gray
Color I like most: purple
.
The location/place I’d least like to live: a city in California
The location/place I’d most like to live: Cape Cod
.
The job(s) I would least desire: military, police, football coach
The job(s) I would dream of having: writer
.
My least favorite body part on myself: my big ole butt
My favorite body part on myself: my fingers
.
My least desirable trait of my significant other/potential other: complaining
My favorite trait of my significant other/potential other: playing w the boys
.
The things I would give up: housework
The things I would never give up: my family
.
My least favorite chore(s) to do around the house: all of them
My most favorite chore to do around the house: are you kidding?
.
My least favorite thing about my work day (including stay-at-home mom/dad): dishes
My favorite thing about my work day: hugs and kisses from the kids
.
If I win the lottery, I wouldn’t: tell anyone
If I win the lottery, I would: pay off debts, share
.
My idea of a bad date (or night out with the significant other): dinner at McDonalds and shopping at Walmart
My idea of a great date: a jacuzzi tub in a hotel room
.
The way I don’t want to spend my time off: doing chores
The way I want to spend my time off: playing w the boys outside
.
My least favorite thing to do online: pay bills
My favorite thing to do online: find interesting and humorous sites

1 comment:

Running2Ks said...

I.Love.Your.Answers!