read the printed word!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Mommy gets to have a little fun

I've been keeping it pretty quiet, not getting too emotional or anything but ... I'M GOING TO SEE THE ROLLING STONES!

Whew! That felt good.

My dh, who is NOT a fan, bought the tickets as my Christmas present. Isn't he the GREATEST HUSBAND EVER? So while he may not enjoy the show as much as I will, he gets all the credit for making me so happy.

I showed my boys the commercial on tv, and they seem a little puzzled as to why I want to go see a bunch of old guys try to be rockers. I guess it's going to be a stadium full of old people trying to relive their youth.

And we're gonna have fun, Fun, FUN!

1 comment:

Running2Ks said...

No, hon, that's the beach boys (fun fun fun) ;)

You're going to be pleased to meet them and want to paint things black. LOL!

Have fun!