read the printed word!

Monday, January 02, 2012

Day Two

January 2nd already? Felt like another holiday, or rather a lazy, do-nothing day. That's what happens when the Post Office is closed. I feel like I have nothing pressing, no daily errands, if I don't have to go to the PO. Whatever will I do with my weekends if they start closing on Saturdays?

Maybe stay home and be productive? We actually took down all the Christmas decorations and put them away. And then I even vacuumed up all the detritus left over. Yes, even artificial trees shed needles, don't ask me why.

And lazing around leads to actual conversations with my children. So the topic of interest today happened to be Assassin's Creed and the veracity of the historical references (mostly all true), and Lost Planet, which I'm still trying to get the gist of, without actually playing it. Tricky, but not impossible.

So as winter begins to settle in (yes, it actually got below freezing today, might as well accept the fact that it is, in fact, really and truly, winter), time to get back to our studies, along with the rest of the real world. And plan our next vacation, because we never get enough of them.

No comments: