read the printed word!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Another Look at the Alphabet

Seen at Perpetual Chocoholic http://perpetualchocoholic.blogspot.com (and promptly "borrowed"!)

Accent – Depends on who I'm speaking to. Mostly bits of Boston mixing with a touch of New York drying out to a Midwestern Bland, and an occasional y'all thrown in for fun.

Breakfast of Champions - was "Booze of choice" but my boys are currently making their own breakfasts right now instead of asking me! How grown up! How independent! How much Baked Cheetos can you fit in that bowl? And let's not forget the chocolate chipped cookies! (They're still waiting for Mom to bring the chocolate milk)

Chore I hate – Cleaning.

Dog or Cat – Dog. Just not in my house (see above).

Essential electronics – Yup. Electronics are essential, expensive toys.

perFume - (Never would've found it here if I was lookin!) Yep, just a dab, every morning, so that no matter what I look like, at least MOMMY SMELLS NICE!

Gold or Silver? - Gold. or silver. as long as there's Diamonds, who cares?

Hometown – a nice quiet place in the suburbs.

Insomnia? – Child induced. I'm sure I could sleep through the night if ALLOWED.

Job Title – you may address me as Your Highness.

K? Where's K? I could add one: Killed anything? (or anyone?) Unfortunately, the Queen of the Castle is also the Spider Killer of the Castle

Living Arrangement – You mean I'm allowed to Arrange the Living? Hmmm, things are gonna change around here!

Most-admired trait – Integrity

Number Of Penguins In Your Bathtub – No penguins presently, probably eaten by the dinosaurs.

Overnight Hospital Stays – twice, and came home with a prize both times!

Phobia – stairs, as in falling down them. Do it enough times and you start to worry.

Quote – I read Wisdom Quotes regularly. I liked this one this morning.
H. L. Mencken:
In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican.

Religion – another quote, from yesterday's sermon: "I believe in the separation of church and hate."

Siblings – yes. one of each. I'm the middle child. Yes, I know, that explains a lot.

Time I wake up – when the snoring becomes too loud to sleep.

Unusual talent/skill – Sometimes able to "Pull It All Together" in time.

Vegetable I refuse to eat – Brussel sprouts. Just don't like the sound of it.

Worst habit – putting the piles of clean clothes too close to the piles of dirty clothes. Some people around here get upset when that happens.

X-rays – yeah, that's an X word. So is xylophone. So?

Yummy foods I make – Chocolate chip cookies, home baked bread, banana bread ... oh, I should go make some now.

Zodiac sign – The bull. No laughing.

But hey. . .what about you?

No comments: