read the printed word!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Four Fascinating Things About Me (or someone I know)

I've been tagged, and for once I'm in the mood to play ...

Subject: Do you know me? For instance, did you know ...

Four places I have worked in my life:
1.Harvard University Art Museums
2. Philadelphia Insurance Company
3. Plymouth County Land Court
4. Oswego School District

Four Movies I would watch over and over
1. Pirates of the Caribbean (I and II)
2. Harry Potter (all 4 so far)
ok, so that's technically 6, with more to come ...

Four places I have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Oneonta, NY
3. Abington, MA
4. Whitman, MA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Colbert Report
2. Drake and Josh
um, not much else ...


Four places I have been on vacation:
1. The beach in Massachusetts
2. The beach in Mexico
3. The beach in Texas
4. The beach in Greece

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Flickr
2. Sparkpeople
3. Faster Than Kudzu
4. Miss Snark

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Cookies
3. Ice Cream
4. Pasta

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on a beach
2. toes in the sand
3. sun beating down
4. waves lapping the shore

and now to tag ... anyone who reads this! (Yep, all 4 of you, you know who you are!)

No comments: