read the printed word!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

So Much For Spring and Weight Loss

It snowed today. It's freezing rain and windy ... of course! It's trash day! And I'm still waiting for Spring to stop and stay awhile ... like maybe two whole days in a row. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is.

At least we got to try out the new tennis rackets yesterday. And the new playground opened, too, so the boys had to give it a test run. It's a keeper.

So how's the diet going? Oh just wonderful! TWO WHOLE POUNDS are gone from my bod. After three months of dieting and working out six days a week ... at this rate I'll fit into my new bathing suit sometime in 2010. I leave for Vegas in less than 4 weeks. Looks like I'll be wearing a caftan at poolside.

And I intend to stick to my diet and workout schedule while on vacation, with just a slight adjustment. I'll be counting the olives in my martini as a serving of vegetables.

No comments: