read the printed word!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's Movie Time!

Yep, I did it. I contributed to the shifting of the universe, the tilting of the time/space continuum, the DE-THRONING of (gasp) Harry Potter. No, I'm not proud.

Opening Day: G-Force, with two very happy boys.

Good thing it was funny. Good thing I can still relate to the kinds of stories thought up by 5-year-old boys. Good thing Disney makes movies with stories thought up by 5-year-old boys. (I believe the soon-to-be released Aliens In The Attic was the brainchild of some over-grown gamer living in his mom's basement, but I'm not sure)

Somebody owes me big time. Like, Harry Potter in IMAX. And an entire evening with the nice big TV devoted to an uninterrupted Pirates of the Caribbean Triple Feature, and a bottle of rum. A FULL bottle of rum.

And speaking of the versatile Mr. Depp ... only 8 more months until the Mad Hatter! In 3D! Mwahahahaha!

No comments: