read the printed word!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the old ...

Last day of the year.

Tomorrow's another day. Every Sunday begins a new week. But tomorrow begins a whole new year. We start anew, or we can keep on doing things the same old way. My way. I don't really do resolutions, more like a few goals here and there.

Number one, fix my shoulder problem. Which means letting go, letting someone else take charge (letting my little therapist find the most painful spot and DIG IN). So far it's working. Add in a little patience for good measure.

Right now I feel like a lot of other things will fall into place once I'm no longer dealing with "oh-I-can't-do-that" or "ow-it-hurts-I-should-go-lie-down" and a bunch of other excuses for not getting shit done. And a little daily post will make it all better.

That's my second challenge of the year. I feel like I can sit here long enough for a quick post at least once a day. So maybe some days it will be short. Some days will be totally nonsensical. But once a day, every day, I will stop by and say Hello. Or something like it.

Off to ring in the New Year with friends and loved ones ... Happy New Year One and All!

No comments: