read the printed word!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Whew! Made it!

Not that The Holidays are over or anything, but the work is, for the most part. Now I'm left with clean up. There's still time for ringing in the New Year, which brings a few more chores with it ... update my calendar.

Oh yeah, need to get that new calendar. I always seem to wait till the last minute to turn over to the New Year. You know how you can get a calendar that starts in September and goes for 16 months? Well I never get around to putting that one up until January anyway, so those first few months are just wasted on me. And come next January, I still need a new calendar.

So what I need is a calendar that starts in January, and ends in September, when I will be forced to put up that 16-month calendar. They should come as a set, so that you're covered for two years.

Or I could just update my Google calendar and forget about posting the paper one in the kitchen altogether. That's it ... go completely electronic. Which I've tried. And will try again.

I got a Kindle for Christmas, so that should help me go electronic, right? Not really, just gives me more stuff to read. Endless stuff to read. I will never be without something to read. And it fits in one of my new notebooks, so until that gets filled up, I will never be without something to read or write.

Life is good. Even without organizing my calendar.

No comments: