read the printed word!

Friday, February 10, 2023

A Revival

 I'm back. 

Took time out for a JOB, 0 stars, do not recommend.

I never actually stopped writing, just stopped writing HERE. As in, since nobody actually reads this, there's no link from my web site (www.pattihermes.com, which is currently under Re-Construction yet again), why do I need to publish anything here?

Practice, practice, practice. 

And my hand got tired of holding the pen.

So, here we are, reviving the old, old blog, because there's a history here, and sometimes I like to look back, if only to wonder What The Hell Was I Thinking?

Coming from my current place on my own pedestal, older, wiser, maybe a little battered and bruised, but I'm sticking with the WISER. Always on the self-improvement path, learning new skills, improving old ones, and just basically trying to be a better person for this world. 

Not perfect, never perfect. Just better, most days.

And now, back to working on the web site, the full-time freelance writing business, and all things writing, and stuff.

No comments: