read the printed word!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I see a slight green tinge ...




Hot off the presses. As in, yes, I did just go out front in my jammies to take pictures ... real proof ... that my azaleas are actually blooming this year.


The key, my friends, is not my usual beneficient neglect. No, these beauties took actual work to make them happen. I had to call in the experts, and little did I know, the experts live right here in my very home with me. The Peanut supervised the Pumpkin (though he's not admitting any knowledge whatsoever), and while there was quite a mess to be cleaned up afterward ... well, you can see the results for yourself.


Shall I set them loose on my rose garden?





1 comment:

Gledwood said...

They are beautiful flowers! Hi I found you by chance clicking that "next" button ... I just opened a new video blog with all my favourite tracks there. Plus there are some odd youtube clips - like a man with his giant pet hornet ... you must come by and tell me what you think! Hope to see you there!

All the best

Gledwood

http://gledwoodvid.blogspot.com